I (Ryan King) would love to have a BoF/meetup about microformats.
Ryan King and I (Brian Suda) are presenting a short event which is open to the public for Refresh Edinburgh afterwards we are going to The Tun. It's at the bottom of Holyrood Road, opposite the Scotsman office - anyone is welcome to join the Refresh Event, otherwise you can join us at the pub afterwards and we can chat Microformats.
[Note from Refresh organisier: Ryan, Brian, and others will be in The Tun (a pub on Holyrood Road; rough location) from about 9pm on Monday, 22nd May 2006, after the Refresh presentation on Microformats.]
Who else is interested?
Is there a better place to organize this?
- I'd be interested in this (Brian Kelly, UKOLN - email firstname.lastname@example.org). Could meet in a pub?
- I (Matt Hurst) would be up for this.
- I'm interested too (Nick Mattin, University of Cambridge, email@example.com). I'm with Brian for venue !
- I'm (Brian Suda) willing to present and chat about microformats as well.
- Kevin Lawver is definitely interested. Maybe lunch one day? I'd love to chat about the ModuleT microformat and my presentation on Wednesday.
- Elias Torres is up for it both inside or outside WWW2006.
- Andy Edmonds is also interested, "Guiness makes everything better."
- Harry Halpin is interested as well. Can we at least get a day,
say Wednesday evening?
- Steve Farrell is up for this.
- Jeremy Harmer me too. (NB wednesday night is the castle and pub crawl)
There appears to be events crowding up Wednesday already. How about we find a pub for Thursday? --RyanKing 13:51, 23 May 2006 (BST)
Relations to other articles — Click + to find similar articles.
Microformats BoF Interested Brian Kelly +, Nick Mattin +, Kevin Lawver +, and Jeremy Harmer +
Microformats BoF Proposed by Ryan King +
Attributes of Microformats BoF — Click + to find similar articles.
Where: in a pub? +
Editing help on relations and attributes
- Log in / create account
- Special pages
- Printable version