- Registration Fee
- Registration Site (closed on 30 April)
- Hotel Reservation (closed on 24th April)
- Makuhari Area Map
- Hotel List
- VISA Application (deadline 25th April)
If you are interested in attending the conference, you can still register at the conference (i.e. on-site).
General Information for Registration
Early Bird Registration fee will be available until
- Please use registration site for your registration.
- Please refer the fee chart.
- Early Bird Registration Fee must be received by the Secretariat no later than March 31, 2005.
- Registration is completed only with full payment. Those who have not paid the registration fee by March 31, 2005, must pay the Normal Registration Fee.
Method of Payment
Payment of registration fee should be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card (Only in Japanese Yen)
Visa, MasterCard and American Express will be accepted in Japanese Yen.
- Bank Transfer (Only in Japanese Yen)
Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer charges.
Bank Name: Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Roppongi branch (branch No.045) Account Name: WWW2005 Account Number: 1538975 Swift Code: BOTKJPJT Bank Address: 4-9-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan
- All remittance handling fees must be paid by the remitter.
- Registration will be deemed incomplete without payment of registration fee.
- Please indicate the Receipt No. along with the remitter's name. If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform the Secretariat of the name and Receipt No. of each person.
- Bank Draft will not be accepted.
- If you need an invoice, please fill out all necessary items when registering, and the Secretariat will send it to you by mail.
- As for substitutions, please contact the Secretariat by e-mail. (email@example.com)
Confirmation of Registration
Confirmation of Registration Registration Confirmation Letter, which gives you a Receipt No., will be e-mailed around middle of April. Please print out the Registration Confirmation Letter, and take it with you to the registration desk to receive your name badge, Registration Payment Receipt and Conference materials.
Please note that no registration is final until payment is received & verified.
An application form for the invitation letter for your VISA can be found in the followings:
- Questionnaire for Chinese People
- Questionnaire for Your Person Accompanying
Those who need a visa should hurry to complete payment of registration fee, and send the application form to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Invitation letter and some documents to apply VISA will be sent to the applicant after his/her payment is completed and verified by the Secretariat.
Cancellation & Refund
Cancellations of registration must be received in writing by the Secretariat no later than March 31, 2005. Payments will be refunded less JPY 8,000 - service charge and bank transfer charge following the Conference. After March 31, cancellations can be made, but registration fees are not refundable.
On-line registration will be available until April 30, 2005. Kindly note that the registration fee must be received by the Secretariat no later than April 30, 2005. Early Bird Registration Fee will not be valid from April 1, 2005 onward.
On-Site Registration will be possible at the registration desk in the Conference venue, Makuhari Messe (Nippon Convention Center), from May10 to 14, 2005. Cash or Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) will be accepted. Currency for On-Site Registration is only Japanese Yen.
Please note that Receipt No. (and Students' personal ID for students) will be required.