Academic Web Search Engine - Generating a Survey Automatically
- Ye Wang (Fudan University)
- Zhihua Geng (Fudan University)
- Sheng Huang (Fudan University)
- Xiaoling Wang (Fudan University)
- Aoying Zhou (Fudan University)
Given a document repository, search engine is very helpful to retrieve information. Currently, vertical search is a hot topic, and Google Scholar is an example for academic search. However, most vertical search engines only return the flat ranked list without an efficient result exhibition for given users. We study this problem and designed a vertical search engine prototype Dolphin, where the flexible user-oriented templates can be defined and the survey-like results are presented according to the template.