PDF Poster Submission Guidelines
The maximum number of pages for your poster is two (2). Please adhere to the following layout order and font sizes when writing your posters:
- Title - 22 px - 24 px
- Authors - 12 px
- Affiliations - 12 px
- Main body of text - 18 px (text = 13 px)
- Sub-sections (if applicable) - 16 px
- Captions under images - 12 px
- Acknowledgements - 18 px (text = 13 px)
- Appendix - 18 px (list = 12 px)
- References - 18 px (list = 12 px)
- All images must be centered.
- Captions should follow immediately under the image (12 px)
- Leave one blank line before and after each image (including the caption)
All poster submissions needs to be uploaded onto the www10 conference poster submission site.