PDF Paper Submission Guidelines
- Papers should be written in English and typed in at least 1-1/2 line spacing in a font no smaller than 11-point.
- All material on each page must be printable within a rectangle of 18 x 23.5 cm (7" x 9.25") in a single column format.
- The total number of words should not exceed 8,000 words.
- The cover page or first page of each paper should include:
- author name(s)
- approximate word counts
- Personal vitae of the author(s) can be attached at the end of the paper as an option.
- All paper submissions need to be uploaded onto the WWW2002 conference paper submission site.
- All images must be centered.
- Captions should follow immediately under the image (11-point)
- Leave one blank line before and after each image (including the caption)
Last Reviewed: 11/29/01