Re: WWW8: Developers Day in Toronto

Rebecca, Ian is finding difficulty in getting an hotel room - he wanted the
Marriott, Eaton Center Toronto but showing full.  I went to the web site
but its telling me I have to register Ian first and he is already
registered.  Can you help with hotel please for 12/13 May.
I really would appreciate your help on this.  The only hotel I can get him
in is the Airport Marriott, Toronto, and as Ian was invited to attend the
"Developers Day" its important he is not too far out.  If I am asking the
wrong person please forward to appropriate person.

Thanks
Pam Jobling Secretary to
Ian Brackenbury, President of the Academy &
John Chapman, Assistant Laboratory Manager
Tel: (44) (0)1962 816606  Internal: 246606
Secretary, Pam Jobling (44) (0)1962 816372 Internal 246372
Mail: Hursley Assistant Lab Manager @ IBMGB

---------------------- Forwarded by Hursley Assistant Lab Manager/UK/IBM on

Ian Brackenbury
18/04/99 14:42