[WWW10-Announce] WWW10 Early-Bird Registrations Closing Soon

[WWW10-Announce] WWW10 Early-Bird Registrations Closing Soon

WWW10 Early-Bird Registrations Closing Soon

If you have not yet registered, please consider doing so before the
deadline which is midnight Hawaiian time (GMT-10) on March 31 to enjoy
the substantial discounts. Also, some of the conference hotels may not
keep the special discount rates beyond that deadline.

We have received additional information from most of the keynote
speakers; please follow the keynote speaker links on www10.org.hk to
see their titles and abstracts. We shall update the website as we
receive more information. You surely do not wish to miss these
important and exciting talks!

Looking forward to seeing you in Hong Kong!

        -WWW10-announce List